Congratulation: The Töörö Synthesizer Kickstarter Campaign was successful. The synth will be produced and shipped by Fred’s Lab in 2021. Töörö is a 6-voice POLYPHONIC, multi-timbral synth with 12 oscillators, 6 analog filters and a global multi-fx with an extended and responsive MIDI implementation. In addition, there are digital shapers and plenty of modulation possibilities. And it sounds wonderful, too.
Töörö, developed by Frédéric Meslin (Fred’s Lab), may not seem very spectacular at first glance. But if you listen to the instrument, you inevitably have to admit it has a strong sound with a character of its own. Hybrid, analog, digital, PPG, mystical, dirty, crystal clear, FM, experimental … just to name a few associations.
The Töörö Synth features:
- 6 voices of analog/digital hybrid synthesis
- 4 part multitimbral, with stereo 1/4″ and dual 3.5mm individual outputs.
- Each voice features dual 12-bit wavetables, with morphing, auto-sync, and thru zero FM (with virtual modulation oscillators).
- Users can create custom wavetables using built-in waveforms.
- Unique highly-characterful 12dB/octave discrete analog FL A847 filter, with wild resonance and multiple sweet spots.
- 2 AHDSR Envelopes.
- 2 LFOs with classic and random waveforms, and rise and fall controls.
- Advanced global stereo delay effect with modulation and feedback controls.
- 100 user-presets and 10 user-multi available for onboard sound storage and recall.
- Edit all sound parameters, parts and settings quickly and intuitively from the front panel matrix.
- Extensive MIDI implementation with DIN IN and OUT, and smart thru function.
- All significant sound shaping parameters editable via MIDI CC
- Responds to polyphonic after-touch messages.
- Compact dimensions of 70 x 120 x 45 mm, only 750g in weight.
- Rugged aluminum chassis, high-quality parts, non-slip design.
- USB powered – can be powered by computer, USB mains plug, or USB power bank.
- On/off power switch at rear.
- Features 3 year warranty.
- Made in Germany.
See for further informaton:
Visit the Kickstarter website (campaign ended on Fri Nov 13th):
Some demos of the Töörö Synthesizer – all soundfiles (c) by Fred’s Lab (Frédéric Meslin). Enjoy …