The Werkstatt-Ø1: Moogfest 2014 Kit is a patchable and compact, one oscillator analog synthesizer. It was originally created as a kit, to be the foundation for exclusive “Engineering VIP” workshops at Moogfest 2014.
The Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 features:
- A build-it-yourself Moog synthesizer!
- Easy for anyone to build thanks to its snap-together design (no soldering required)
- Packs the legendary 4-pole ladder filter for the classic Moog sound
- Wide-ranging oscillator pitch, from 8Hz to 16kHz
- Flexible filter effects with modulation via envelope or LFO
- Oscillator can follow the envelope or can be set to drone
- Ready to play with a built-in 13-note button keyboard
- A flexible patchbay with CV in- and outputs
Due to a number of requests, Moog is offering a no-soldering-required version of the Werkstatt-Ø1: Moogfest 2014 Kit in limited quantities, at select US dealers only.
Further information (Moog Website):