FUSEBOX is a compact true analog mono synth in a neat, smart, small package. We call it “little brother” of the POLYMATH. Aside from the MIDI chip (which has to be digital), everything else is totally analog using real transistors and op-amps. The synth has been designed by Tom Carpenter, CEO of Analogue Solutions, a musician and a big fan of electronic music. He knows how to program a synth and what should be expected.
FUSEBOX was not designed by an engineer or steered by committee or men in suits. This is a musician’s instrument …
- 3 VCOs
- VCO 2 and VCO 3 can be used as LFOs
- White Noise
- Mixer with MUTE switches
- 12db MultiMode VCF – LP / NOTCH / HP and BP
(similar to the Oberheim SEM filter design)
- 2 ADSR
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Interval Generator (VCO transposer, 6 programmable pitches)
- Arpeggiator (can be used as a 16-note Sequencer)
- Patternator (a blend of Sequencer and Rhythm Generator)
Unique artistic case design. 5 minutes with a screwdriver and the plan can be flipped, allowing the synth to be laid flat.
True retro analog voice and modulation circuits give an authentic retro sound. A warm sound full of character.
Open / download PANEL graphic (3000 x 2050px)