Buchla and Moog started it all with their modular synthesizers in the 1960s. Doepfer made it affordable in the 1990s by introducing the Eurorack standard. Today, the Modular plug-in from Softube makes the modular synthesizer truly accessible to everyone.
Softube Modular – the first truly expandable software modular system that looks, works, and sounds exactly like its hardware counterparts. Both as an effect and as an instrument, Modular is simple to use, with a massive preset library and clever Utility modules.
- Modular is a cross-platform modular synthesizer plug-in standard that features authorized emulations of modules from well-known hardware Eurorack brands.
- True dynamic circuit emulation — looks, functions, and sounds like its hardware counterparts.
- Basic system contains six authorized Doepfer modules (A-110-1 VCO, A-108 VCF, A-132-3 Dual VCA, A-140 ADSR, A-118 Noise/Random, A-147 VCLFO).
- Basic system also contains over 20 Utility modules (such as MIDI to CV/gate, mixers, slew, sample & hold, switches, multiples, delay, offset, sequencers, clock dividers, logic and signal tools, as well as a polyphonic MIDI to CV/gate module).
- Additional authorized emulations from Intellijel are available as add-ons (uFold II, Korgasmatron II, Rubicon). Many more modules from other quality hardware Eurorack vendors to be released.
- Simple design of your own interaction layout with the Performance modules in classic synthesizer style.
- Softube Heartbeat drum channels and EQ can be used as separate modules for owners of Heartbeat.
- More than 200 quality presets included, covering a huge range of styles and sounds.
- Can be used both as an effect and as an instrument for your DAW and integrates beautifully with your hardware Eurorack modular.
- High internal sample rate within system enables true feedback.
Userdefinable Performance modules collect the most important settings presented in a single patch. For the synth pro, Modular is completely compatible with existing hardware, infinitely expanding your creative possibilities.
Find out more at: http://www.softube.com