Isn’t it great when classical synths have been upgraded with lovingly handcrafted interfaces? Steven Thomas – the guy behind the little company Digitana Electronics – has gone to great lengths to extend the possibilities of the legedary EMS synthesizers with new interfaces that can be connected directly to MIDI, CV/Gate or to the greater modular world (Matrix interface).
The KiwiTechnics Polysix upgrade is now available. It contains:
- A complete replacement board for the troubled Korg Polysix KLM-367 circuit board.
- Memory expansion to 1024 tones (!).
- MidiCC and Sysex support of all parameters.
- Midi In & Out.
- Arpeggiator MIDI clock.
- ArpMode random (MIDI only).
- Arpeggiator Midi data output.
See http://kiwitechnics.com/kiwisix.htm for more information.