Stereoping released 6 new synthesizer hardware-controller. Great tools for uncomplicating, direct access to your instruments. The controllers are available as DIY kits at a price of 238 Euros (+ shipping) per kit. You need to contribute your own power supply, but this shouldn’t be a problem. The hardware is great, the knobs feel masculine. Connection to the synth is done – as usual – via MIDI.
The following synth controllers are available:
- Edition ’8000′ (for Korg DW / EX 8000)
- Edition ‘Alpha’ (for Alpha Juno1/2 and MKS-50)
- Edition ‘K3′ (for Kawai K3 / K3M)
- Edition ’8P’ (for Roland JX-8P)
- Edition ’1006R’ (for Oberheim Matrix-1000/6/6R)
- Edition ‘Microwave’ (for Waldorf Microwave 1 – Software Vers. 2)
In the following video you see (and hear!) 3 Stereoping programmers in action:
… and this is what the ready-to-use controllers look like …
We’re currently testing the K3 programmer. A separate blog with detailled info and new soundfiles will follow.
Further info: www.stereoping.com