Several Roland synthesizers side by side. System-8: metalic solo-sound. Jupiter-8: bass sound and pad/lead. System-700: bass-sound with internal phaser.
This demo features the System-8 and the Bass Station II (only resposible for the ostinating, high-frequ background sequence). All pads, leads, percussive sequences, etc: System-8.
Several System-8 tracks: bass sequence, various string sounds.
Useful ring-modulator inside. Quite musical sounds!
System-8 solosound with lots of pitchbend modulation.
Several System-8 tracks, summing up to a massive analog-like sound. Beautiful bass.
Some unknown drop-outs in that System-8 preset.
Warm analog-like (Jupiter) strings. Good sound!
About 70% of the sounds are OB12 patches, the remaining 30% is a mixture of the Minibrute and some Logic plugin synths.
The OB-12 is a brilliant pad-synthesizer …